**NEW: A few stories from Yahoo! Canada after reporting trips to Jordan, northern Iraq, and South Sudan.**
- Escaping ISIS: the odds of an unmarried Iraqi man coming to Canada aren’t in his favour
- How Canadian aid – and hope – helps two Syrian families in Jordan
- The awful rite of passage that is sexual harassment.
- South Sudan: millions are displaced and starving but no-one wants to talk about it
- The significance of First Nations headdress and why it should never be a Halloween costume
- Life-threatening witchcraft accusations still a grim reality for women worldwide
I’m a freelance writer and communications professional based in Toronto and L.A. with more than 15 years storytelling experience in North America, South Asia, and the Middle East. I cover children’s rights issues, healthcare, parenting, business, consumer, and travel.
My corporate communications clients include: Hewlett Packard, Kodak, Liberty Mutual, TELUS. Content creation: GlobeandMail.com, ELLECanada.com, Chatelaine.com, CanadianLiving.com, LATimes.com, LAMag.com, OrangeCoast.com, Forbes.com/forbes-travel-guide/, CBC.ca/Punchline and NationalPost.com, to name a few.