I’m a journalist and communications professional with more than 15 years storytelling experience in the U.S. and Canada. I cover healthcare, business, parenting, consumer, and travel.
**NEW: I recently started writing for Yahoo! Canada. A few stories…**
- The awful rite of passage that is sexual harassment.
- South Sudan: millions are displaced and starving but no-one wants to talk about it.
- The fine art of apology.
- The significance of First Nations headdress and why it should never be a Halloween costume.
- Life-threatening witchcraft accusations still a grim reality for women worldwide
- Working moms get increased options for breastfeeding on the job.
- Older or younger? What age did you decide to send your child to school?
My corporate communications clients include: Hewlett Packard, Kodak, Liberty Mutual, TELUS. Content creation: GlobeandMail.com, ELLECanada.com, Chatelaine.com, CanadianLiving.com, LATimes.com, LAMag.com, OrangeCoast.com, Forbes.com/forbes-travel-guide/, CBC.ca/Punchline and NationalPost.com, to name a few.